The Sendix F36 multiturn with the patented Intelligent Scan Technology™ is an optical multiturn encoder in miniature format, without gears and with 100% insensitivity to magnetic fields. With a size of just 36 x 42 mm it offers a through hollow shaft of up to 8 mm or a blind hollow shaft of up to 10 mm.
All Models Feature:
• Horizontal airflow.
• Forced-air circulation to assure maximum temperature uniformity.
• Fast ramp-up to set point for faster cycle times.
• Temperature range approximately 25°C above ambient to 300°C for multiple applications.
• Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
• Independent over temperature set point and operational control override for additional safety.
• Stainless steel shelves include, adjustable on 1″ (25.4mm) centers for flexible loading options.
• Type-304 Stainless Steel for Interior.
• Durable Powder-Coat Paint Exterior Finishing.
• Exceptional Temperature Uniformity.
• Include Cable Port