The Sendix M58 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder without gear and without battery – in the standard format with 58 mm flange. High robustness and high resolution make this encoder the ideal device for use in demanding applications.
All Models Feature:
• Horizontal airflow.
• Forced-air circulation to assure maximum temperature uniformity.
• Fast ramp-up to set point for faster cycle times.
• Temperature range approximately 25°C above ambient to 300°C for multiple applications.
• Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
• Independent over temperature set point and operational control override for additional safety.
• Stainless steel shelves include, adjustable on 1″ (25.4mm) centers for flexible loading options.
• Type-304 Stainless Steel for Interior.
• Durable Powder-Coat Paint Exterior Finishing.
• Exceptional Temperature Uniformity.
• Include Cable Port