The inclinometers of the IN81 series allow measuring 2-dimensional inclinations in the range of ±85° or 1-dimensional inclinations up to 360°.
With their high robustness, their protection level up to max. IP69k and their wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, these devices are ideally suitable for outdoor use – e.g. for mobile automation applications.
All Models Feature:
• Horizontal airflow.
• Forced-air circulation to assure maximum temperature uniformity.
• Fast ramp-up to set point for faster cycle times.
• Temperature range approximately 25°C above ambient to 300°C for multiple applications.
• Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
• Independent over temperature set point and operational control override for additional safety.
• Stainless steel shelves include, adjustable on 1″ (25.4mm) centers for flexible loading options.
• Type-304 Stainless Steel for Interior.
• Durable Powder-Coat Paint Exterior Finishing.
• Exceptional Temperature Uniformity.
• Include Cable Port