Thanks to their different interfaces and measurement ranges, the Sendix 3651 and Sendix 3671 singleturn encoders with analogue interface, in shaft and hollow shaft versions, are particularly flexible in use. A green and a red LED, acting as reference point and fault indicators, ensure easy installation and troubleshooting. Protected up to IP69k, resistance against shock and extreme temperature fluctuations, the Sendix are suitable even for demanding outdoor applications. These encoders have an e1-approval from the German Federal Motor Transport Authority.
All Models Feature:
• Horizontal airflow.
• Forced-air circulation to assure maximum temperature uniformity.
• Fast ramp-up to set point for faster cycle times.
• Temperature range approximately 25°C above ambient to 300°C for multiple applications.
• Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
• Independent over temperature set point and operational control override for additional safety.
• Stainless steel shelves include, adjustable on 1″ (25.4mm) centers for flexible loading options.
• Type-304 Stainless Steel for Interior.
• Durable Powder-Coat Paint Exterior Finishing.
• Exceptional Temperature Uniformity.
• Include Cable Port