TPFAS Series flush diaphragm pressure transmitters are based on bonded strain gauge on stainless steel technology.
Thanks to the strong flush diaphragm made with 17-4 PH stainless steel, TPFAS is particularly suitable for pressure measurement where the media is with high viscosity (thick fluids, oils, rubber, pulps, chemical products, etc.) and small size diaphragm is required while internal measuring chamber transducers cannot be used.
The high thickness of the diapragm makes the product very reliable and suitable for heavy industrial application.
Internal state of the art electronics allows a wide range of current and voltage signal outputs, as well as the innovative “Digital Autozero” function is able to perform an easy and quick automatic zero adjustment after the installation, simply with the touch of a magnetic pen or by short circuiting two pins on the electrical connector.
• Ranges: from 0…25 to 0…600 bar
• Output signal 4…20mA 2-wires / 0.1…5.1Vdc / 0.1…10.1Vdc / 0…5Vdc / 0…10Vdc / 1…5Vdc / 1…6Vdc / 1…10Vdc
• Protection rating: IP65/IP67
• Wetted parts: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
• Miniature flush fitting stainless steel measuring diaphragm
• Magnetic or External Autozero function