Lusin® Clean OH 251 is a ready-to-use granular cleaning compound for screws, cylinders and nozzles of thermoplastic injection molding machines.
– Low consumption, highly-filled mechanical cleaner
– Cleans quickly and thoroughly
– For processing materials up to 482°F (250°C)
– Economical, ideal for cleaning screws and barrels
1. Empty cylinder.
2. Clean and fill hopper with the correct amount of Lusin® Clean OH 251 (see Dosage Table).
3. Adjust temperature to that of the previous product, if possible. Plasticize the granulate through the cylinder.
4. In case of stubborn residues, first plasticize half of the total amount of Lusin® Clean OH 251, then stop the screw and allow fifteen minutes for the product to soak/dwell. Next, plasticize the remaining quantity and fill the hopper with fresh granules for production.
5. Inject a small quantity of the new product, until Lusin® Clean OH 251 is completely ejected from the cylinder, and begin with no
Ideally suited for removing PP and PE contamination. Can also be used with other polymers when processing temperatures do not exceed 482°F (250 °C). Lusin® Clean OH 251 removes residues and deposits from screws, cylinders and nozzles, when heated to the appropriate temperature. However, the product is not suitable for cleaning hot runners. If you require a product suitable for cleaning hot runners, especially for olefin-based polymers, use Lusin® Clean G 315. For engineering resins, use Lusin® Clean G 320. Lusin® Clean OH 251 is odorless and classified as non-hazardous. The product mechanically cleans while purging and also has a chemical additive that cleans during the soak/dwell cycle. This product is recommended for use when there is a high degree of contamination and you will not be cleaning a hot runner manifold/mold.