This digital amplifier measures at the strain gage bridge eight times per millisecond which gives a high oversampling range.
This gives a stable signal output with high accuracy and reproducibility.
The digitalised signal can be trensformed into various outputs.
• Dynamic and static applications
• Used for any kind of strain gage sensors
• Digital amplified output from 0…±10VDC
• High resolutions (24-Bit ADC, 16-Bit DAC)
• Quick plug-in sensor and measure
• Fast and easy self-calibration
• Very rugged aluminium housing (IP62)