Updated with a new technology and improved operation The EVO series allow customer to select from a variety of sizes, ranges, and options to meet your specific environmental testing requirements. Our EVO series include features for quality and reliable operation:
• Energy-efficient refrigeration with exclusive electronic control system
• Energy-efficient with high performance compressor
• Temperature-only or temperature/humidity models
• Available in 8, 14, and 32 cubic foot workspaces
• Specialized humidity generation and control
• Casters, shelf, and cable port.
MAX HEAT makes operating an environmental test chamber easier than ever with the new F4T series controller. The new touch screen Interface allow faster access to any screen. Standard USB and Ethernet interfaces make programming and data acquisition much simple. In addition, improved algorithms make control faster and smoother
Built into the F4T controller are improved control algorithms for more efficient chamber operation. Invisible to the end user, the F4T uses an advanced electronic control system to save energy and improve control of the refrigeration system. Additional improvements in refrigeration and heater operation make the new generation of MAX HEAT EVO chambers the most energy efficient ever.
4.3-inch, colour touch panel with high-resolution, graphical user-interface
• Shortens learning curve and reduces operator errors
• Allows channels, profiles, alarms, inputs and outputs to be personalized with user defined names
• Temperature PID, data logger, trend chart, over/under-temperature limit, power switching, math, logic, timers and counters combined into an integrated system
• Eliminates the need for separate discrete components
• Robust algorithms for temperature, cascade, altitude, humidity and compressor
• Improves process control, provides multiple PID sets
• Offers 40 ramp and soak profiles with real-time clock and battery backup
• Field-hardened electronics and robust algorithms already deployed in hundreds of thousands of installations worldwide
• NEMA 4X/IP65
• Agency compliance: UL®, FM, CE, RoHS, W.E.E.E. > 0 to 122°F / -18 to 50°C ambient operating temperature
• High performance validated with stringent testing
• F4T touch-screen programmer with USB and Ethernet port.
• High performance, reliable compressors ( Copeland) for low temperature.
• Lower sound levels, even for air-cooled models ( Ebm condenser fan)
• Refrigeration gauges for easy maintenance
• Adjustable stainless steel shelf with heavy-duty support rails.
• Auto release water from water tank when stop chamber to ensure heater lifecycle*
• Easy connectivity data and data mobility with file transfer.
• Available for proprietary format for encrypted data log option
Model : MXFT-W847M-F2
Interior Dimension : 4590 ( W ) x 4300 ( D ) x 2100 ( H ) mm
Interior Material : SUS 304
Air Flow direction : Custom air flow design
Uniformity : ± 2°C
Temperature Range : 40 to 80 Deg C ( request by customer )
Humidity Range : 45 to 70% ( request by customer )
Controller : Watlow F4T Touch Screen PID controller
Temp. Sensor : WATLOW PT 100
Humidity Sensor : Viasala/TESTO Humidity sensor
Chassis Design : MAXHEAT signature design with LED Indication
Voltage Supply : 3 Phase, 415V
Power Requirement : 70Amps. ( 33KW for Heaters and others )
Warranty : 2 years Warranty