These draw-wire mechanics D135 can be used up to a measuring length of 40 metres.
This draw-wire mechanics may be combined with the proven Kübler Sendix encoders with incremental or absolute interface, as well as with analogue sensors.
With its compact construction, the D135 suits perfectly all measuring tasks from 8 up to 40 metres.
All Models Feature:
• Horizontal airflow.
• Forced-air circulation to assure maximum temperature uniformity.
• Fast ramp-up to set point for faster cycle times.
• Temperature range approximately 25°C above ambient to 300°C for multiple applications.
• Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
• Independent over temperature set point and operational control override for additional safety.
• Stainless steel shelves include, adjustable on 1″ (25.4mm) centers for flexible loading options.
• Type-304 Stainless Steel for Interior.
• Durable Powder-Coat Paint Exterior Finishing.
• Exceptional Temperature Uniformity.
• Include Cable Port